Here you go, my friend! So as to not plagiarize, I want to be clear that this is from Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed ~ A Study of David. It's suggestions made by Priscilla Shirer, not me.
1. Print a scripture verse or two in a large font and tape it on the bathroom mirror to meditate on while brushing little teeth and washing little hands. Use this same scripture for 7 days.
2. Pray breath prayers-sentence prayers as they come to you throughout the day.
3. Intentionally play worship music to contemplate while folding clothes or doing other tasks.
4. Wake up before the family and go for a walk or jog. Use this time not simply to exercise the body but also to talk to God and listen for His voice.
5. When outside with the chlildren, ask them to point out a specific aspect of nature and what it might reveal about God's greatness to them. Pray with them in thanksgiving for God's creation.
6. Before getting out of bed each morning, offer yourself as a living sacrifice to God and ask Him specifically to make you aware of His presence throughout the day.
7. Every time you feel anxious or the need to worry, take that as a cue to offer the situation to God in prayer.
These sound like pretty simple things to do, but they sure do make a difference in a day!